Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hiatus.

Wikipedia (the true all-knower of the internet; if you don't know what it is, just ask any college student or recent graduate) defines "hiatus" this way:

"A break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc."

But see, I have come to realize that a more specific definition should be added to the page. . .

"A 50-day break from a blog that has meant much to the writer."

What does this mean?

It means that I will see you again on Saturday, the 50th day in a row that I have not posted (well, except for this - but, well, whatever).

As always, until later. . .

P.S. What do you think of the new layout???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue color

Jamy said...

I like the new layout...it looks nice and current.

And yes, I was confused about your lack of blogging.